Chile Real acts as an intermediary between travelers and service providers (Hotels, Carriers, Airlines, Restaurants, etc.), and therefore assumes no responsibility for accidents, damages to persons or things, diseases, weather conditions, delays or any other irregularities caused or third party liability for acts or omissions of these companies.
Chile Real reserves the right to make itinerary changes, whenever necessary or convenient for the normal and optimal development of the tours, transportation or excursions, or to modify services due to circumstances beyond its control or responsibility (Example: climatic factors).
Itineraries, hotels and other service providers may be different from those mentioned in the contracted programs and may have variations (maintaining quality standards), as well as prices, depending on operational or market conditions.
Refers to services that have been contracted directly with Chile Real:
– Lodging in the hotels mentioned or similar in case there is no availability.
– Tours, excursions, transfers, guides, air, sea, river and land transportation, according to the services contracted.
– Drinks, telephone calls and any other personal services.
– Airport or port taxes.
– Visas or other travel or personal documents.
– Travel insurance.
According to the company’s policies (which apply to all agencies in Chile), all services must be paid for in advance, at least 30 days before the passengers’ arrival in the country.
The charges associated with the means of payment used will be the responsibility of the person contracting the services.
Trip cancellations must be communicated in writing. If such cancellation is subsequent to the payment of the respective services, the following shall apply:
– If the cancellation of the services is 15 to 30 days prior to the arrival of the passengers, USD200.-, will be charged for operational expenses.
– If the cancellation is between 15 and 2 days (48 hours), 50% of the contracted services will be charged.
– If the cancellation is less than 2 days (48 hours), there is no refund.
All personal data of passengers provided by the Agency or Client of origin, will be handled under absolute confidentiality and will be used only for the purpose of booking hotels or services that require it.
With respect to tourism services contracted through Chile Real, it is understood that any controversy is subject to the jurisdiction of the law of the Republic of Chile.
©2021 Chile Real-All rights reserved